MANUFACTURING OPS SUPPORT, WAFER FAB GRAVEYARD/WEEKENDS
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Type: 2-year assignment
Rate: $22.00+/- p/hr
Job Code: JPC-2780/877751
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Manufacturing Ops Support, Wafer Fab Graveyard/Weekends to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics design and manufacturing company. US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to work corp to corp or to sponsor H-1B visas at this time. As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
This position is for an Entry Level Manufacturing Technician in the Semiconductor Wafer Fab in manufacturing. Our client fabricates high speed Gallium Arsenide and Indium Phosphide semiconductors in a class 100 clean room and requires handling hazardous chemicals. The ideal candidate will be intelligent, self-motivated and able to function at a high level while working 12 hour graveyard shifts each weekend. (Friday night at 9:30 pm until Saturday at 10:00 am and repeating Saturday night until Sunday morning.) Handling of extremely delicate products we are manufacturing. This candidate will be a quick learner, ask questions, take detailed notes and be the kind of person who pursues excellence.
- Perform production duties in a GaAs Wafer Fabrication lab. This involves handling of chemicals, microscope inspections, running precision equipment, and processing GaAs wafers to comply with specifications and other requirements. Accurate process documentation and data entry required.
- Assist in general cleanroom housekeeping responsibilities; some light lifting may be necessary.
- Use computer-based system to determine workload
- Work in a clean room environment that requires wearing specialized work clothing and work protocols
- The Fab Manufacturing Technician is responsible for the operation of equipment and processes that either Wet or Dry etch semiconductor wafers. Will use reactive Ion etch systems, ion mills, CVD deposition systems, ashers, solvent spray systems and wet chemical benches. Processes involve very stringent timing expectations which are critical to the second. A high attention to detail is necessary for this position. Operator will be responsible for the inspection of substrates with the use of microscope equipment and must maintain chemicals in the assigned area.
Ability to work in clean room environment, work with hazardous chemicals and take direction well. Must be able to read, write and speak English well in order to properly interpret process documentation.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
TekberryTekberry has over 25 years of experience working with clients from Fortune 500 companies down to small and medium sized companies. Our job is to develop a partnership with clients and with our talent to ensure that we best match opportunities with our talent pool. But we don’t just match for job specifications, we match people to the work culture, too.