Manufacturing Ops, Material Handling
- $13 Hourly
MATERIALS HANDLER - DAY
Location: Loveland, CO
Type: Contract, 2 years
Rate: $13.25+/- p/hr
Job #: JPC-2796/873500
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Materials Handler Day shift with a Fortune-500 technology company in Loveland, CO. This is an at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment. As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
- Preparing and shipping items using the appropriate shipping method, selecting appropriate shipping container, and packing items for safe delivery
- Preparing bills of lading; checking items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct
- Maintaining compliance with all state, federal, and international import and export requirements
- Receiving and unloading incoming materials and using available tools to verify accuracy of shipments
- Sorting, counting, packaging, labeling, insuring, unpacking, and/or logging inventory which is shipped or received
- Inspecting shipments for damages or defects; recording discrepancies or damages and notifying supervisor and/or purchasing personnel
- Tracing lost shipments and/or filing claims for lost or damaged items.
- May operate material handling equipment that could include forklift, electric pallet jacks, shrink-wrap machines, carousels, walkie-stackers, order pickers
- Previous material handling experience is preferred
- Track record of reducing waste in process steps, familiarity with LEAN methodologies
- Experience with Oracle WMS, TA-15, and logistic carrier databases preferred
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Experience with operation of material handling equipment preferred
- Experience with MS Suite of applications including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to repeatedly lift 25+ pounds, without assistance
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Tekberry has over 25 years of experience working with clients from Fortune 500 companies down to small and medium sized companies. Our job is to develop a partnership with clients and with our talent to ensure that we best match opportunities with our talent pool. But we don’t just match for job specifications, we match people to the work culture, too.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Manufacturing Ops, Material Handling jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.