Title: Machine Operator - Pick and Place
City: San Jose
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
Job Code: EB-3690815182
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Machine Operator to work on-site with our client, a precision electronics manufacturer in San Jose, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Operate Pick and Place machines for a high-volume hardware manufacturing company.
- Program operations into the machine based on specifications and monitor the process.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience operating SMT Pick & Place machine or Selective Wave Soldering Machine.
- High quality workmanship is a priority and we are looking for people who take pride in their work
- Juki experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documentation such as Bills of Material, Assembly drawings, and related work instructions
- Ability to identify and recognize component markings, values, and package size
- Established understanding of printed circuit assembly processes including: solder paste printing, placement, reflow profiling of thermal characteristics, automated inspection parameters, IPC 610
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws