- Posted: over a month ago
- $32 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Title: Expeditor (Day)
Pay Rate: $32.50/hour
Benefits as a Tekberry Temp: Paid Bi-weekly, Healthcare (employer contribution), Dental & Vision
Job Type: 2 year contract
Shift: Day, 6am-2:30pm, M-F
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Code: JPC 7157
*Background Check and Drug Screen Required. *
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Expeditor (Day) to work with our client, an American company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software. As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Looking for a confident expeditor to facilitate the flow of work and material in our business. The expeditor will strategize and oversee activities related to receiving inspection and focus on the priorities for the fab. The role will also include following up with work orders, late material deliveries, and monitoring the process of parts from station to station. Furthermore, the person will oversee prioritizing FAB queues to ensure our technicians are working on the latest priority.
- Receiving shipments of materials, and examining deliveries to ensure accurate quantities, quality, and specifications.
- Facilitating flow of materials between various departments and parties.
- Ensuring cleanliness and tidiness of the Fabrication area
- Performing clerical duties and maintaining accurate records and files of activities.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role.
- Proficient understanding of materials and manufacturing layout
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient people skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Ability to comply with company policies and procedures.
- ERP system is a must
We need hard working, reliable employees. Tekberry offers a $100 payment for referrals!
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to work Corp to Corp or to sponsor H-1B visas currently. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Tekberry has over 25 years of experience working with clients from Fortune 500 companies down to small and medium sized companies. Our job is to develop a partnership with clients and with our talent to ensure that we best match opportunities with our talent pool. But we don’t just match for job specifications, we match people to the work culture, too.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
Transportation and Storage