Title: Electronics Quality Control/Inspector
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-6302647544
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Electronics Quality Control/Inspector to work to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a long-term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Mechanical measurement of precision milled and turned sub-miniature high frequency electronic parts to ensure functionality and accuracy.
- Inspection of sub-assemblies or final assemblies.
- Reports results to appropriate engineering functions.
- Performs technical work to ensure that equipment and machinery relating to quality/testing activities are maintained at best working conditions with minimum down time.
- May perform calibration and maintenance, or work with third parties to ensure calibration and maintenance is performed per schedule and to specification.
- Must have strong Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) background, and be able to read blueprints. Should have basic understanding of mechanical metrology hand tool usage.
- Experience using automated software platforms is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- Experience with Coordinate Measuring Machine and Optical Surface Profilers preferred.
- Requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates electronic and mechanical competence.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.