Title: Electronics Manufacturing Engineer
City: Santa Rosa
Job Code: EB-6346481441
Tekberry is looking for several highly qualified and motivated Electronics Manufacturing Engineer to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA.
These are long-term, at-will contract positions that will see the ideal candidates working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
Manufacturing Engineer – Quality Focused
Seeking engineers with hands on experience using metrology equipment to measure high precision machined components, program metrology equipment, develop processes using the latest programmable contact and non-contact measurement equipment, then this is your opportunity to come join our fast paced exciting team.
- Use of high precision mechanical and optical measurement devices to ensure the quality of machined/milled/turned and other manufactured parts from various sources, both within the company and from external vendors.
- Support internal departments with in-process metrology needs from developing measurement road maps to programming measurement routines on various measurement equipment.
- Responsible for completing tasks which require planning and judgment.
- Solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.
- Access information and/or enter data into enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Be familiar with lean techniques/methodologies, be expected to use them in your day-to-day activities.
- Exhibit the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with wide range of people.
- Adhere to the highest standards of business ethics.
- At least 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Must have strong Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) background, able to read blueprints.
- Understanding of mechanical metrology hand tool usage.
- Experience using automated software platforms is a plus.
- Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- Be a strong team player and have good communications skills; both verbal and written.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.