Administrative Associate II
City: Palo Alto
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-8644200645
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Administrative Associate Il for our client, a top-tier University in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class university.
- CORE DUTIES:
- Respond to inquiries, and determine and take appropriate action as required. Serve as a resource regarding
a defined set of policies and procedures.
- Perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating conferences, seminars, and events,
including recommending vendors for services, overseeing the production and distribution of materials,
coordinating logistics, and serving as liaison with internal and external vendors.
- Draft and/or generate routine communications; coordinate production (formatting, copying, etc.) and
dissemination of documents, such as presentations, course handouts, grant proposals, conference and
seminar materials, complex reports, brochures, and displays.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) based on consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in
compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Process and monitor routine financial transactions, which may include researching and resolving
- Maintain office supplies and equipment; obtain vendor quotations, as needed. Coordinate office moves.
- May serve as the point of contact for general maintenance, health and safety, and other facility concerns
within the unit(s); report any incidents or potential safety problems to appropriate representatives. Track
completion of required training.
- Maintain approved content on websites.
- May perform human resources transactional support, e.g. time cards, I9s, and/or faculty affairs support.
- May guide and train student and/or contingent workers including scheduling, assigning, and prioritizing
workloads, setting appropriate deadlines, and reviewing work for quality and timeliness.
- Clerical management, travel arrangements, and event coordination. The team has a series of overlapping events in late January.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.