TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our Client is a major U.S. defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons for Military and commercial electronic and are mostly involved in Air traffic control systems, Radars and sensors, Satellite sensors, Communications, Radioactive materials detection system, Semiconductors, Missile defense systems, Missiles, Hitech simulators, Training Services, and Learning Outsourcing
- The Client is seeking multiple postings for experienced Senior Procurement Specialists and Principal Procurement Specialists.
- This position is responsible for negotiating prices, price/cost analysis, and compliant procurement documentation required by company acquisition procedures, local site work instructions, and command media.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the procurement and management of medium to complex materials and services (including software) requirements in support of multiple programs for all the RIS Business Unit.
- The Senior Procurement Specialist / Principal Procurement Specialist will be the focal point for interface and communications between the client Technologies program teams and Suppliers.
- Review and assessment of purchase requisitions to assure all criteria and requirements are included and addressed.
- Review drawings, specifications, and purchase history to determine the sourcing strategy.
- Prepare and issue Requests for Quotes (RFQs) to suppliers, ensure that enterprise, prime contract, category/product/service/specific requirements are properly included, and follow up to ensure understanding.
- Review quotes, analyze results, and determine negotiation plans/strategies as well as addressing any exceptions to flow downs, specifications, quality notes, price, schedule, and terms & conditions.
- Conduct formal negotiations with suppliers to achieve fair and reasonable results. If needed, perform supplier assessments with the program team to finalize supplier selection.
- Compliantly document procurement files, including, not limited to, details of summary of the award, source justification, negotiation strategy, price/cost analyses, performance to budget/target, and risk assessment.
- Preparing POs and PO documentation in accordance with company directives and RIS work instructions
- Manage supplier performance to cost, delivery/schedule, quality, technical, and programmatic/contractual requirements, and in accordance with company directives and work instructions.
- Prompt and timely response to all internal and external customer requests.