VEEVA VAULT ONSHORE DEVELOPER
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. The Client is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company and is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses
Title: VEEVA VAULT ONSHORE DEVELOPER
Work Location: Summit NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Job Type: Contract
- Overall 12+ years of experience
- Candidate should have at least 3-4 year of experience in supporting Veeva Vault application.
- Prefer candidates who are certified in Veeva Vault Administration.
- Able to manage Offshore and Onsite team
- Technology Veeva Vault
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Experience in Veeva Vault Quality Docs, QMS and life science domain will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have good knowledge on the ITIL support process.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Provide L2/L3 support for Veeva Vault Quality Docs ad QMS application.
- L2 support will mainly include handling the end user issues in Veeva and L3 will include Veeva administration and configuration.
- Handle configuration change requests on lifecycles, workflows, security settings, objects, document types/subtypes etc.
- Work with the vendor for any major issues/bugs in the application.
- Coordinate with vendor for Veeva product releases.
- Should understand the integrations well and work with the integrated teams for any issues.
- Since it is a 24/7 project, candidate should be flexible to work in extended hours if needed.
Required Skills: Veeva Vault, Quality Docs
Tek Wissen Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TekWissen Group
Get fresh Onshore Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.