Quality Documents and Training Administrator - III
San Mateo, CA
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
Tek Wissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. The below job opportunity is with one of our Biotech clients who researches develop and commercializes drugs. The company focuses primarily on antiviral drugs used in the treatment of HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and influenza, including Harvoni and Svaldi.
Position: Quality Documents and Training Administrator - III
Location: Foster City, CA 94404
Duration: 3 Months
Job Type: contract
Work Type: onsite
- As a member of Learning & Development (L&D) Team, the Training Coordinator/Instructor is responsible for supporting elements required to successfully and smoothly deliver training for L&D supported-software
- platforms, applications, and tools for Client global user base. This includes but is not limited to creating and maintaining an ongoing training schedule and managing notifications and logistics associated with the schedule for a multi-month, multi-location training initiative.
- The Training Coordinator/Instructor is also responsible for supporting Client Learning Management
- System (LMS) and being the point of contact for participants and other instructors should they have questions or need support with the LMS or L&D training offerings.
- The L&D Team offers a mix of delivery methods
including Instructor-led Training (ILT), e-learning (WBT), and other forms and delivered over multiple releases.
- As a result, the Training Coordinator/Instructor will also support the reproduction, distribution of training materials, maintaining training environment data as well as delivering end-user training as needed.
- Under general direction of the designated L&D manager, the Training Coordinator/Instructor may be required to assist in the development and revision of relevant Instructor-led training materials as needed for new systems and system changes.
- This position may require the Training Coordinator to contribute to Tier 1* and Tier 2
activities with a focus on training delivery.
- Works with the internal training team within L&D to create and maintain an ongoing training schedule in Client LMS.
- Maintains consistent communications across Client global user base regarding upcoming training classes, refresher classes, new offerings etc.
- Facilitates training requests by Client global user base which includes generating rosters, providing the required training materials to attendees and booking training locations.
- Works closely with system SMEs and IT in setting up training environment(s) and training environment users as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues with Regulatory Systems Operations Team around training records and completions.
- Provides analytics and documentation support as needed for Systems & Process and peripheral systems trainings.
- Works across multiple teams within the Shared Solutions organization.
- Life Sciences Industry experience preferred, optimally within a start-up and/or small biotech company and a large pharmaceutical/healthcare company, with experience in systems training and support.
- Must be able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously to achieve goals and satisfy customers.
- Must be able to work effectively within an environment that has quickly changing processes, priorities, and deadlines.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to manage instructor-led classroom schedules across all of Client locations including but not limited to Foster City, CA, and Cambridge, U.K.
- Must have strong LMS and/or Learning Content Management System (LCMS) skills.
- Requires an in-depth understanding of standard software such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and standard Office tools.
- Detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting\problem\task analysis skills preferred.
- Experience using with web-based communication tools, particularly Zoom.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, and facilitation.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to learn new software and technical skills and apply them to projects as the industry, team, and the company evolve.
- Good presentation skills are a plus.
Tek Wissen Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
TekWissen GroupSan Mateo, CA
EducationView All TekWissen Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.