- Expired: 8 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client is a health insurance company. It offers different types of health care coverage plans that include individual and family, dental and vision, plans for employers, etc.
Title: Project Coordinator
Work Location: Detroit, MI 48243
Duration: 6 Months
Job Type: Contract
Work Type: Hybrid
Dept: Solution Implementation
- Provides support and/or leads projects that are lower complexity from the perspective of cost, requirements, readiness activities. Essentially it is a junior project manager role.
- Duties are working with the IT Delivery lead, participating in requirements gathering, creating and maintaining project plans, RAID logs, facilitating resolution of business-related issues/decisions, conducting impact assessments, guiding business resources on process flows and documenting those flows, guiding business leads on writing and executing test scenarios and ensuring all business deliverables are met.
- This is a fast-paced environment, and the ideal candidate cannot be shy about reaching out to complete tasks.
- This position must have strong coordination, written and verbal communications, and detailed documentation skills.
- This role will carry out varied aspects of both the Project Consultant Associate and Project Consultant Responsibilities as needed.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Project coordination experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong business documentation skills
Required Skills/Experience The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
- Minimum 5-7 years' health care related experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years' project coordination skills, in a corporate project environment
- 5-7 years' intermediate Excel skills (able to create pivot tables)
- 5-7 years' intermediate MS Word and PowerPoint skills
Preferred Skills/Experience Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
- 5-7 years' intermediate MS Visio skills
- Experience with MS Teams and SharePoint
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
TekWissen Group is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.
TechnologyView all jobs at TekWissen Group
Get fresh Group Project jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.