- Expired: 14 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Client is a publicly traded medical device company. Client designs, develops, manufactures and markets orthopedics products, including knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, foot and ankle artificial joints and dental prostheses. client has operations in more than 40 countries around the world
Job Title: Packager
Work Location: Warsaw, IN 46580
Duration: 12 Months
Job Type: Contract
Work Type: Onsite
- Responsible for packaging all products, sterile and non-sterile, purchased or manufactured by Client according to the specifications and requirements established by Client.
- Operate a variety of packaging machines to passivate, package, seal and label product to specifications
- Maintain accurate records
- Perform packaging operations with 100% accuracy
- Performing etching operation on product per the blueprint
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs)
- Work with minimum supervision in a team environment
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Read and write legibly and follow written procedures and verbal instructions
- Stand 100% of the time
- Reading and interpreting blue prints
TekWissen Group is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at TekWissen Group
Get fresh Workforce Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.