MES Syncade Engineer
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company and is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
Job Title: MES Syncade Engineer
Work Location: Collegeville, PA 19426
Duration: 12 Months
Job Type: Contract
Work Type: Onsite
- Management of MES incidents
- Investigation and root-cause analysis for MES issues
- Follow-up with MES product vendor for resolution of system bugs
- Follow-up with Solution Development and Functional SMEs for clarifications on MES functionalities
- Resolution of MES incidents
- Creation of Change Request(s)/ Action Item(s) for resolution of incidents
- Impact Analysis
- Discussion with QA and Compliance for approvals
- Implementation of bug fixes
- Site Communication
- Creation of KBAs/ Job Aids for resolution of common issues/ bug-fixes
- Delivery of electronic batch record configuration and validation in the Emerson Syncade Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Develop, validate, and deploy new and revised recipes in the Emerson Syncade MES system
- Perform system configuration tasks and testing with supervision
- Participate in validation activities including the development and execution of IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and testing
- Perform dry runs and verification testing
- Participate in cross-functional teams to assess and communicate planning, development, and testing solutions for recipe creation and modification
- Perform support of floor operations on a rotational basis
- Deliver updates to system lifecycle documents such as User Requirements Specifications, Configuration Specifications, Function Specification, Design Specifications, and Test Cases
- Work with local and network IT to develop and deliver holistic solutions in the MES system
- Participate in cross-functional teams including Manufacturing, IT, and Quality
- Lead design reviews with internal customers
- Perform peer reviews of configuration and protocols
- Complete documentation of development and validation activities
- 7 to 9yrs.
Required Skills :
What are the top 3 skills required for this role?
- MES Support
- Communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Provide MES Syncade automation support including.
- Recipe design and configuration
- Recipe authoring
- Work instruction and behavior development
- Project reporting
- Risk Management
- Provide input and updates to the project governance process.
- Business analysis and Data technology management across multiple projects
- Provide Solution Architecture Support across multiple projects.
- Support in the preparation of documentation for the Project approval board (PAB)
- System testing ag
Years of Experience:
- 9.00 Years of Experience
TekWissen Group is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.
TekWissen GroupCollegeville, PA
ManufacturingView All TekWissen Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.