Lottery - Programmer Analyst 4
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
Tekwissen group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. The below Client runs through fifteen executive departments which carry out the day-to-day administration of the federal government. Popular departments like Agriculture and Rural Development, Civil Rights, Environment, Health and Human Services, Natural Resources, Secretary of State. This Client has opportunities in a number of career pathways, including, but not limited to, business and administrative support, education and human services, IT and computers, medical and healthcare, natural resources, law enforcement and public safety, skilled trades and more. With positions in over 18 state departments, your perfect career fit is waiting for you at the client. This client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Lottery Programmer Analyst 4
Location: Lansing, MI, 48933
Duration: 12 Months
Job Type: Contract
Work Type: Hybrid
- As a Senior IT Programmer Analyst, the employee performs a complete range of information system analyst assignments including, but not limited to, designing, developing, testing, and implementing complex web-enabled or client/server applications, that support the Bureau of Lottery, following DTMB development standards.
- The successful candidate must have demonstrated the ability to stay abreast of emerging technologies and industry trends, with the talent to apply these technologies into our operations and activities.
- The candidate will design and document IT solutions when new technology is involved with guidance and review from the solutions architect (SA) to ensure the software architecture aligns with the hardware architecture and other DTMB enterprise guidelines.
- We are looking for individuals who have experience with Azure DevOps, relational database systems, object-oriented programming techniques, and proven hands-on experience designing, building, and implementing applications with C# using the MVC architectural pattern.
- As a leader on our team, the successful candidate will actively participate in development and implementation activities and will support other developers by providing aggressive problem diagnosis with creative solutions that assist other members of the team overcome roadblocks which will ensure our team continues to successfully deliver.
- Participate in project initiation and planning using standard AGILE SUITE processes and guidelines.
- Responsible for keeping management and the Project Manager informed of progress and potential delays relation to assignments and deadlines.
- The individual will work in a hybrid environment, two days a week in the office, three days a week remote.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, debug with C# .NET, MVC architectural pattern.
- Must be able to communicate (orally and written) with a diverse staff and be able to objectively consider other's ideas on solution approaches.
- (Please note: Individual filling this role will not be able to purchase lottery tickets or participate in Client charitable gaming events.)
- Application Design (advanced)
- MVC (advanced)
- Microsoft SQL Server (intermediate)
- ASP .NET (advanced)
- Microsoft Visual C# .NET (advanced)
TekWissen Group is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.
TekWissen GroupLansing, MI
TechnologyView All TekWissen Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.