Human Resource GeneralistÂ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client is a Hightech industrial company engaged in energy, healthcare, and transportation. It operates in five segments: Power, Renewable Energy, Aviation, Healthcare, and Capital. The company offers products and services ranging from aircraft engines, power generation, and oil and gas production equipment to medical imaging, financing, and industrial products.
Position: Human Resource Generalist
Duration: 12-18 months (or possibly future direct hire)
Location: Erie PA 16531
Job Type: Contract
Work Type: Onsite
- The HR Generalist will work closely with Operations leaders, Human Resources Managers, salaried employees, and the represented hourly workforce to achieve business objectives.
- Administer and support all HR policies and initiatives within the constituent plants
- Be responsible for the administration of grievance procedure and administration of collective bargaining agreements
Partner with business leaders on multiple human resource issues, including the following:
- Policies, processes, and practices
- Evaluation and development of employees and managing annual performance processes
- Implementation of process improvement (Six Sigma / Lean), including leading change initiatives
- Recruiting and pipeline development for hourly roles
- Investigate and provide counsel / advice regarding concerns about contractual issues
- Work with leaders and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment
- Serve as an employee advocate and help drive various business initiatives
- Establish, modify, and support local HR practices and policies as required
- Responsible for investigations, conflict resolution, employee communications and management coaching
- Bachelor's Degree is required; HR experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft 365; Workday and Kronos experience preferred
TekWissen Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity
BusinessView all jobs at TekWissen Group
Get fresh Human Resource Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!