- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Client is a publicly traded medical device company. Client designs, develops, manufactures and markets orthopedics products, including knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, foot and ankle artificial joints and dental prostheses. client has operations in more than 40 countries around the world
Job Title: HR Generalist
Duration: 6 Months
Work Location: Warsaw IN 46581
Job Type: Contract
Work Type: Onsite
- Provide HR support to Director and/or Manager of Human Resources in the assigned division(s).
- Leads recruiting effort to assure accesses, attracts, and successfully places highly competent and successful candidates.
- Leads assigned projects with management oversight.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages recruiting for assigned hourly, non-exempt, and temporary positions.
- Ensures compliance with bidding and seniority policies.
- Oversees development of recruitment ads.
- Posts jobs to build pipeline, reviews resumes, and conducts telephone screens and interviews.
- Prepares reports, presentations, business communications, data summaries, and other documents of both a recurring and non-recurring nature
- Performs moderately complex analyses of data to draw inferences or conclusions.
- Takes a lead role in employee relations gathers data, conducts investigations and reports findings.
- Develop and institute HR best practices of the department's policy, procedures, and processes.
- Supports inquiries related to benefits, retirement, compensation, etc.
- Leads routine HR projects including communications, conducting meetings, tracking results, and reporting.
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs)
- Highly detail oriented; checks own work, keeps accurate records, organizes information effectively.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven track record of effective process management and improvement.
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity, handles multiple priorities, and identifies creative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative, meeting commitments and assisting in the creation of new tools or solutions to achieve business results.
- High level of energy, personal accountability and integrity.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, labor relations, business administration or related field plus 2 or more years experience in HR generalist or specialist role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and/or selection experience a strong plus.
- Experience in employee relations, ADA, FLSA, FMLA, EEO, and other general employment laws preferred.
- PHR a plus.
TekWissen Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity
BusinessView all jobs at TekWissen Group
Get fresh Freelance HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.