- Expired: 13 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client is an is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on more than 65 years of experience, it delivers quality medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming.
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Work Location: Irving, TX 75061
Job Type: Contract
Work Type: Onsite
As a Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for:
- The unloading of inbound shipments and assuring the accurate receipt of products, packing supplies, or sundry items into the warehouse and verifying the correct item, lot number, quantity, and condition of material.
- The accurate placement of material into storage locations assuring the proper recording of the location is maintained.
- The accurate, fast-paced, picking of customer orders assuring the correct item, lot number, and quantity are assembled to meet the customer order requirements.
- The preparation of orders for shipment in a customer-friendly manner.
- This may include the accurate checking of each carton and the packing of material into boxes containers and pallets assuring the appropriate protection of our products and shipment modes are used to assure they are received by our customers according to our standards of care meeting our product and customer requirements.
- Ability to follow departments SOPs
- Compliance with Quality Standards & Environmental, Health and Safety regulations
Work Environment Benefits:
- Climate controlled warehouse environment
- Flexibility with shifts available to fit your schedule!
- Rotation of duties daily
- CDC compliant COVID cleaning and precautions in place to ensure the safety of our employees and their families
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Good attendance record and a commitment to working as part of a team
- MUST have experience driving stand up reach trucks (Raymond a plus) and/or cherry pickers (platform pickers)
- Candidates will be asked to demonstrate their operational experience during interview
TekWissen Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at TekWissen Group
Get fresh Full Time Forklift Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!