Civil Engineer Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tekwissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client is is a major investor-owned electric utility in the United States, delivering electricity to more than five million customers in 11 states. Our client ranks among the nation's largest generators of electricity, owning nearly 38,000 megawatts of generating capacity in the U.S. The client also owns the nation's largest electricity transmission system, a nearly 39,000-mile (63,000 km) network that includes 765 kilovolts ultra-high voltage transmission lines, more than all other U.S. transmission systems combined. Our client's utility units operate as our company Ohio, our company Texas, Appalachian Power (in Virginia, West Virginia, and Tennessee), Indiana Michigan Power, Kentucky Power, Public Service Company of Oklahoma, and Southwestern Electric Power Company (in Arkansas, Louisiana and east Texas). Our client's headquarters are in Columbus, Ohio.
Job Title: Civil Engineer Associate
Location: Tulsa OK 74119
Duration: 12 Months
Job Type: Contract
Work Type: Hybrid
- Provide civil engineering support for Transmission Line Engineering department
- Utilize PLS-CADD software to design and analyze transmission lines according to industry and company standards
- Develop functional and detailed scoping documents for estimating purposes
- Order material for construction
- Create construction drawing packages
- Attend project and team meetings
- Perform site visits as needed
- Competence in the use of computer software PLS-CADD is preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proper document archiving at project closeout
- Commitment to safety and culture
- This is an entry level position for new graduates with a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering in a program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
TekWissen Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
ConstructionView all jobs at TekWissen Group
Get fresh Associate Civil Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.