Administrative Assistant I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- This role provides administrative support to a team of professionals who manage complex and fast paced programs.
- The Administrative Assistant will interface and engage with both employees and customers.
- A positive attitude and the flexibility to respond to the team's needs are important
- Provide administrative support for individual professionals as well as the broader organization on an as needed basis.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative activities including preparing correspondence, distribution lists and other documents as well as maintaining files as needed. Other tasks include faxing, photocopying and mailing.
- Greet visitors and answer phone calls and e-mail correspondence in a professional manner.
Assist in preparing internal and external presentations.
- Arrange both on-site and off-site meetings. Set up events such as working lunches and conference calls and team building events as directed
- Assist in general office area management such as procuring office supplies, business cards, etc.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Ability to use Microsoft software packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
- Previous experience supporting professional level clients
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously handle multiple activities and requests.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
BusinessView all jobs at TekWissen Group