Senior DevOps Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
BlackHorse Solutions in Herndon, VA is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer support to join our Radio-frequency Spectrum Exploitation Group (RSEG). The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of managing our software baseline, from planning for new feature development to managing feature integration, bug fixes, and test planning and support. This role will work closely with the development staff to identify strategies that leverage new features across multiple customer bases using a common code baseline. This role will join a team of specialized engineers dedicated to solving wireless signal processing and analysis challenges.
This position will be most engaging for a mid-level professional with a background in all aspects of software development, testing, release management, and continuous delivery practices in an Engineering environment and will include the following tasks:
· Five (5) years of experience in a DevOps, support, or infrastructure role performing tasks like those described above
· Four (4) years of experience with Linux/Unix and Windows environments
· Two (2) years supporting teams through the full software lifecycle—including requirements definition, design, software development, implementation, and test & verification—to be able to effectively support related efforts as a DevOps Engineer
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field such as information technology, network engineering/administration, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or other relevant area, or demonstrably equivalent work experience.
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Eligibility to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance; candidates with an existing security clearance are preferred
Technical qualifications for the position include:
· Demonstrated experience working in a multi-developer team
· Experience CI/CD Pipeline design and implementation (including automated testing framework)
· Experience implementing and monitoring system level DISA STIG compliance and integration
· Demonstrated problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills.
· Experience programming with scripting language (Python preferred)
· Proficiency in Linux
· Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
· Experience with GIT tools: git, GitLab, GitHub, including artifact repositories
· Experience with Dockers and Containers
· Understanding of software engineering concepts, debugging processes and procedures as applied to real-time systems
· Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project).
Additional qualifications or knowledge useful to the position:
· Some level of understanding of Digital Signal Processing (DSP), RF engineering or spectrum theory, communication systems design and operation, electronic warfare, machine-learning algorithm development, or artificial intelligence techniques.
· CISSP or Security+ Certification
Security Clearance Requirements: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements. U.S. Citizenship is required.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. People seeking employment at BlackHorse Solutions, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetics, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
TekStream SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Lot's of room for growth!
Perfect work/life balance!
TechnologyView all jobs at TekStream Solutions