Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***Amazing opportunity to be a part of an awesome technology company with an excellent technology product revolutionizing a quickly emerging industry***
TekRecruiter has been asked to recruit a Senior as well as a Lead Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join a growing technology company building revolutionary Fin-tech products that have quickly become a global industry leader!
Quick Summary About the Position:
- Senior Automation Engineer in Test
- Full Time (Looking for long term core team partners)
- 100% Remote to start, possible hybrid in the future in their NY or Virginia Office
- Salary: $150K to 200K + Excellent Benefits
- Visa Transfer Eligible
- The is person will work on a team responsible for maintaining, monitoring, continuously improving and customizing the Automation Framework.
- Help define our quality strategy and champion quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work on team of test automation engineers to design and build a set of testing tools and frameworks that will be used by the same group and product engineers to test our high performance web applications
- Execute test cases within the Functional or Web Services Automation framework
- Demonstrated history of success in rapidly changing environments ensuring the delivery of quality products on-time.
- Design and implement test scenarios for our enterprise financial services application based on requirements and technical specifications.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute end to end automation scripts/suites
- Identify, record, document and thoroughly track bugs
- Participate in application issues monitoring and analysis and resolution planning
- Participate in monitoring, analysis and resolution of application failures in development and testing phases of the software development lifecycle.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in test automation development.
- Must have 4 years of Java or Object oriented programming experience and must be able to score at a Senior level on a Java or object oriented programming coding test
- Annual bonus
- Excellent Medical benefits
- Life insurance
- Stock Options
- Visa Transfer and future GC processing where eligible
Get fresh Lead Software TEST Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.