Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager S/4Hana.
• Over 10 years of project management experience with strong experience in project management methodologies and portfolio management tools
• Demonstrated technical experience in IT and all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Experience leading SAP S/4 Hana implementation project
• Demonstrated interfacing with high level positions (i.e. CEOs, CFOs, CIOs)
• Experience with project management tools and structured methodologies
• Strong background in Full Life-Cycle Project Management
• Expertise with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Visio
• Strong Communication Skills. Creates and articulates a clear sense of direction
• Experience managing projects and highly virtual resources in global matrixed environment
• Ability to think independently and make decisions
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, IS or related field
• Set common set of practices, principles, and templates for managing projects.
• Provide guidance on program management disciplines in the following areas: Scope Management, Schedule Management, Cost Management, Issue Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Human Resource Management, Communication and Change Management, and Vendor Management.
• Ensure project management standards are followed with appropriate reporting for leadership.
• Serve as a source of guidance and advice for project managers and portfolio manager
• Consistently use best practice metrics and measures enabling timely and effective decision making.
• Implement scoring and prioritization models to help normalize value contribution across the demand intake
• Provide leadership with analysis of inflight and proposed projects within the portfolio with clear status of entire portfolio, areas of risk and mitigation.
• Proactively manage portfolio issues, taking action to achieve urgent resolution and escalating promptly when needed.
• Oversee the resource capacity plan and forecast to understand resource availability and constraints for projects providing leadership with options for execution.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.