Job Title: Paid Social Media Buyer
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $55,000.00 - $80,000.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Paid Social Media Buyer in Boca Raton, FL
- Experience level: 3+ years
- Previous agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, economics or related fields
- A deep familiarity with concepts like CPC, CPM, CTR, CPA, CVR, and ROAS
- Strong experience with Facebook ads (Blueprint Certified is a big plus)
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skill set
- Great communicator
- Passionate about servicing clients and building brands
- Deep perspective on digital marketing with a strong understanding of how different media channels work together in a campaign
- Ability to tell a meaningful story rooted in data based insights
- Ability to analyze raw data and formulate insights for client strateg
- Excellent writing, grammar and communication skills
- Problem-solver mindset, heavy attention to detail and flawless execution on all assigned tasks
- Ability to prioritize ruthlessly and manage multiple projects at once
- Strong interest in advertising
- Team player, eager to learn, proactive, adaptable and flexible
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends (if needed)
- As a Paid Social Media Buyer, you'll live on the cutting edge of growth marketing. You will be fully responsible for the success of the campaigns you run.
- You will work side by side with Account Managers, Sr. Social Strategists, and Director, Paid Social to ensure a phenomenal client experience.
- You will have all the resources you need to drive great results for clients: analyst on-site to help with data analysis, creative design team, mentorship from agency leadership, and much more.
- If you strive for perfection, are an independent thinker (but also love teamwork), are incredibly organized and have a real passion for advertising, then this is the perfect role for you.
- Build and manage Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat campaigns for clients, incorporating nuanced strategy, long-term forecasting, and customized creative assets
- Analyze and optimize media spending around client needs, focusing on data-driven tactic
- Develop strong partner relationships and lead weekly, monthly and quarterly client meetings independently and with a team; possess senior-level communication skills including synthesizing insights, calibrating to the correct audience, leading a room, steering a difficult conversation, and picking up on and adapting to sentiment.
- Prepare reports showcasing ad performance and share insights on current and future tests
- Stay ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels, conversion rate optimization techniques, industry trends, client issues, and competitive reviews and analysis; provide intelligence to team and others in the agency
- Assist with new business pitches and proposals
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners, A P2P Company