Location: Miami, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Manager, SQL Reporting Strategy in Miami, FL
• 5 years or more of experience in SQL Server T-SQL database development (SSIS, data modeling, stored procedures, functions and query optimization).
• Ability to write and understand complex SQL code.
• Working knowledge of healthcare utilization reporting, claims, membership, provider data, and standard Healthcare metrics.
• Understanding of CMS Stars, performance measures, HEDIS knowledge and experience would be a plus.
• Computer proficiency and knowledge of business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, Microsoft BI, Business Objects).
• Proficiency with at least one of the following tools of the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack: Integration Services, Analysis Services, Reporting Services.
• Must be able to communicate effectively (read, speak, and write) in English and Spanish.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills are required.
• Ability to work both independently and participate as a member of a cross-functional team.
• Willingness to learn new technology.
• Bachelor or Master’s (preferred) degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistical Analysis, Healthcare Management or a closely related field, and 6+ years’ experience in a role requiring information analysis & various forms of report deliverables
• Master degree preferred.
• Plan, organize, and control the analytics reporting functions and distribution of information across internal areas and to external parties as needed.
• Analysis of healthcare claims data, as well as investigate potential operational and clinical opportunities. Perform root cause analysis of issues identified in reports; will require understanding of overall business.
• Prioritize reporting needs, focusing efforts on areas identified by management.
• Development of KPI’s, dashboards and departmental scorecards. Support ad hoc reporting requests from customers.
• Oversees the day-to-day operations of Reporting Analysts/Analytics Specialists.
• Validate business logic and document accurate sources of data.
• Reporting/Querying testing and development.
• When required, act as project leader providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives.
• Effectively communicate results to clients and staff. Communication of results include well-organized presentations, both oral and written, to reflect analytic methods used, key decision points with sufficient detail to support comprehension of the analysis.
• Collaborate closely with all facets of the projects stakeholders (business analysts, business subject matter experts, and all levels of clients) in the development of key Decision Support initiatives.
• Developing proper processes for data collection, data mining, and data standardization as well as identify proper use of analytics tools.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment with a wide variety of developers and analysts.
• Lead in the planning, design, and creation of both standard and ad-hoc reports, Dashboards and Scorecards.
• Assuring the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis. Verifies the completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of data warehouse information.
• Works with business owners and technical resources to identify and address data quality issues when they arise.
• Works closely with the BI team to determine appropriate data warehouse architecture and data modeling designs in order to maximize benefits;
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.