Location: Fresno, California
Compensation: $77,833 to $120,931
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer.
• Seven years of technology experience and three years of experience in a lead network administration capacity.
• Strong background in Infrastructure design and management using Active Directory and Windows 2000/2003 Server.
• Working knowledge of UNIX, Data Communications and Networking.
• Work experience in the healthcare industry or a healthcare setting.
• High School Diploma/GED
• A keen eye for detail comes naturally to you as does thorough and timely documentation and a respect for confidentiality.
• You’re proficient in engineering automated solutions from research through implementation and ongoing evaluation.
• Interacting with, training and assisting system users of all technical abilities is a skill of yours.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.