Information Technology - Applications Analyst Job In Charlotte, NC
TekPartners, A P2P CompanyCharlotte, NC
Posted: over a month ago
Title: Senior React Developer
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Duration: 5 Months
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
Senior React Developer
As a Senior React Developer, you will help guide your team on its journey to create innovative digital banking products for our customers.
• Partner with business, UX design, architecture and back-end API teams to create world-class customer experiences for the online channel using Agile development methodologies
• Collaborate with other developers on solutions and mentor junior developers
• Enforce secure coding standards through peer code reviews and automated testing
• Guide development teams to review business requirements, design documents, test plans/test cases and performance testing plans
• Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior level management
• Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
• Expert level experience with HTML5 and web template engines – Markdown, Handlebars, JSX, Jade
• Expert level experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
• Strong working experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites
• Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
• Strong working experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
• Experience building web applications using AWS cloud services - S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc.
• Experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
• Experience with GraphQL, MongoDB and other NoSQL Data Stores
• Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
• Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
Behavioral & Communication Skills
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
• Must have the ability to work in a team within an Agile operating model
• Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback
• Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers
• Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
• Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team
• A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
401K Retirement Plan
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners, A P2P Company
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 16 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.