Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Ecommerce Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 Month(s) contract to hire
Compensation: $45.00 – $60.00 per hour (based on professional experience)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Ecommerce Business Analyst in Orlando, FL
Ecommerce Business Analyst
We’re looking for an energetic passionate eCommerce Business Analyst, excited about playing an important role in building a best in class combination of user stories for card and check out. You will ideally have Agile Scrum experience and above all, enjoy working on a cross-functional team managing large enterprise level websites.
• Requires knowledge of requirements gathering and documentation practices and ideally some experience in software and database development methodologies. You should feel comfortable communicating requirements to technical resources and assuring that the designed solution will meet business and user needs as well as comply with system best practices.
• Solution Driven – this position will require you to work with business users to resolve conflicting requirements and act as an intermediary between business users, IT teams, and clients to ensure technology architecture and proposed solutions align to achieve mutual desired outcomes.
• Good Communicator - this position will work with management to develop timelines & manage project risks, assist in the development of quality assurance test plans, and help develop client and end user documentation.
• Experience supporting Agile Software Development Teams
• Proficient writing user stories, use cases, and conducting requirements workshops.
• Ability to lead small to medium projects and assist Product Manager in large cross functional initiatives.
• Strong Analytical skill set, enjoys working with technology and business partners to define process and requirements.
• 1-2 years experience in aggregating large volumes of data for analysis.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners, A P2P Company
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 16 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.