Location: Miami Lakes, FL
Compensation: $100,000- $140,000
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a DevOps Engineer.
• 5+ years of information technology systems automation planning, design, and implementation experience in software and cloud systems and applications.
• Must have:
• Hands on experience in networking security, databases, and cloud systems, preferably Amazon AWS. Experience with technologies such as: Docker & Kubernetes NewRelic or similar APM solutions RESTful APIs GitHub or similar SCM solutions Jenkins/CloudBees JFrog Artifactory
• Similar repository management solutions Sonarqube or similar continuous code quality inspection solutions Selenium or similar application testing frameworks App Center or similar mobile app testing frameworks Jira/Confluence Java/JEE & Dot.Net SQL and NoSQL databases Software defined network.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience in supporting Stress, Performance, and Load tests Experience designing and documenting DevOps standards and operations manuals Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly engineering and development teams.
• Ability to manage or facilitate analysis of current systems, problem identification, and resolution In this role you must be familiar and may be responsible for managing legacy/non-DevOps production releases, software, applications and operating system software solutions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related technical field.
• Works in partnership with technical resources from software development, infrastructure, operations, security, and architecture in order to plan for, implement, maintain, and improve continuous integration/continuous delivery automations.
• Conducts project assessments in order to document, create, and modify solution automation pipelines for software products leveraging infrastructure as code leveraging configuration management technologies.
• Works on various platforms with different programming languages in support of software automation pipelines for cloud deployment across both production and non-production environments to include automated testing routines.
• Manages both custom and third party software components libraries using software asset management technologies.
• Evaluates new and existing products, automation platforms, and makes recommendations for enhancing solution performance, reliability, resiliency, and availability.
• Ensures project adherence to all applicable enterprise standards. Create, document, update and socialize standard documents related to the DevOps pipeline.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.