Location: Weston, FL
Compensation: $30,000-55,000 yearly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Accounts Payable Specialist (SAP) .
• 1-3 years of experience in an accounts payable capacity
• Must have SAP working experience.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Strong Knowledge and Interest in Social Media (Instagram, Facebook and YouTube)
• Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
• Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
• A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
• Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
• Preparing and processing invoices into the Accounts Payable system
• Processing and monitoring payments
• Gathers invoices and places them in correct processing order.
• Processes large volume transactions in a timely manner and maintains a clean A/P System.
• Reads and understands the A/P aging reports and chart of accounts.
• Understands and has a strong interest and knowledge on Social Media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners, A P2P Company
Why Work Here?TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 17 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Awesome culture, compensation plan, growing office