TekBank is searching for full-time individual to work withour client in Tallahassee, Florida, in a capacity described below. Work will take place remotely during the COVID-19 epidemic and on-site at the client offices afterward.
1. Oversees the day-to-day execution of client's change management processes and policies. This includes auditing policy compliance, championing procedural participation, reporting effectiveness in key performance indicator (KPI) and metrics attainment, analyzing process improvement, and communicating on a thorough and consistent basis.
2. Oversees release changes into production, through controlled promotion processes or documented support procedures. As much as possible, automates the configuration changes/updates to the production environment to promote efficiency and consistency.
3. Provides support to change and release management resources by coordinating approved change requests and integrating them with configuration and release management procedures.
4. Provides expertise in the design, maintenance, and delivery of training for change and release management, including a strong focus on processes for maintaining communication with other groups.
1. Managing and executing the client's IT change and release management processes, encompassing project management, application development, and operational procedures.
2. Provide oversight for, develop, and execute change and release management activities and tools to identify and evaluate stakeholders’ knowledge, skills, and abilities; enhance professional development, deliver communications and increase engagement, and monitor implementation for multiple enterprise level projects, priorities, and initiatives in accordance with policies, procedures, and systems and applications requirements. Communicate and collaborate with management, staff and consultants, Project Management Teams, Project Networks, and stakeholders. Prioritize projects, coordinate work assignments, and develop deliverable requirements.
3. Develop and maintain a Configuration Management Database.
4. Troubleshoot and support Cherwell ITSM workflows with client's Cherwell Developers.
Education & Experience
a. 3 – 5 years of professional experience in Information Systems, Change Management, Release Management, or another related field
b. 2 years of incident, problem, or change workflow automation tool experience.
c. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or another related field
d. Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) with the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP), highly desired.
e. Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI), a plus.
1. Excellent communication skills, project management abilities, and strong analytical skills.
2. Strong analytical skills to determine an organization's needs, develop strategies to meet those needs, and evaluate effectiveness.
3. Knowledge in ITIL Standard for Change Management practices.
4. A strong background with change management tools and workflows and the ability to put the methods and tools into practice.
5. Skill in the use of the methods and tools used for risk assessment and mitigation of risks.
6. Ability to categorize work, set priorities, and determine short and/or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them.
7. Proven ability to build and manage relationships in a matrixed environment.
8. Proficiency in working in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic and multicultural business environment.
9. Proven ability to build relationships and influence individuals at all levels of the organization.
10. Strong leadership and proactive issue and risk management.
11. Must be able to resolve production release issues across business and technology teams, as well as broader strategic or systemic issues that are creating inefficiencies or hindering progress.
12. Proficiency in process formulation and communication to others.
13. Influential person with the ability to lead and motivate others.
14. Strong grasp of IT infrastructure and application development technology and architectures.
15. Skill in strategic planning, program development, and project management.
16. Skill in researching, compiling, and analyzing data to report findings and develop improvement solutions.
17. Skill in providing presentations, consultation services, and training programs.
18. Skill in developing auditing activities; including but not limited to surveys, investigations, quality assurance reviews.
19. Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, prioritize, and manage complex work assignments and project schedules.
20. Ability to research, identify, and implement innovative solutions.
21. Ability to facilitate and coordinate meetings, workshops, conferences, etc.
TekBank Consultants Inc.
Why Work Here?
We strongly believe in fairness, mutual respect, and providing excellent value to both our personnel and our customers.