Full Time Remote : Azure Cloud Architect
Jersey City, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TekAck have the new role of Full Time Role: Azure Cloud Architect. Please share your resume if that works for you.
Role: Azure Cloud Architect
Location : Remote
Salary : $150k per annum (No H1B)
Full Time Role
- Azure Cloud Architect with over 12 years of experience in cloud and infrastructure.
- Experience with large-scale migrations to Microsoft Azure.
- Azure Migration experience, migrating on-premises solutions to the cloud using Azure Migrate (or other) tools.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, including enterprise or hosting provider services SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS Solutions.
- Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations.
- Experience with PowerShell, PowerShell Workflow, and troubleshooting PowerShell ISE.
- Knowledge of IT security risks.
- Experience in Azure Cloud, planning, migrating, and managing solutions.
- Background with Active Directory Services, including DNS, DHCP, and DFS.
- Experience administering Azure Services: App Service, Azure SQL, Blob Storage, Key Vault,
- ExpressRoute, Virtual machines, Virtual Networks.
- Proficient with Azure Security Center and Azure Monitor: Network, Application, Infrastructure. Experience administering data bricks clusters.
- Excellent knowledge of federated identity systems (Microsoft ADFS), multi-factor authentication (Cisco-DUO and Azure MFA preferred), and Microsoft AD Integration with Cloud Applications/Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Functional knowledge of Network administration.
- Hands-on experience with Continuity of Operations/Disaster Recovery architecture and planning.
- Define and implement Azure cloud-based solution architectures.
- Help monitor Azure cloud-based systems for availability, performance, reliability, security, etc., using tools like Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Trusted Advisor, Science Logic, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, or similar.
- Utilize automation tools such as Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Terraform, Ansible, or similar.
- Assist with upgrading, installing, and configuring monitoring solutions for Azure IaaS Windows and Linux servers and PaaS services like Azure SQL.
- Install operating systems and application software in cloud computing environments.
- Maintain cloud network configurations and network diagrams.
- Report on current infrastructure status and planning for future usage.
- Help automate the management and enforcement of policies using Azure Policies, Turbot, or similar.
- Advise on cost optimization for current infrastructure.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills; ability to effectively explain complex technical concept.
Mobile: +1 215-254-5883
AddressJersey City, NJ
Get fresh Azure Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!