For over 20 years, Tek84 has developed and manufactured advanced security products for screening and surveillance. We have pioneered the use of ultra-low-dose x-ray imaging developing products that have been brought to market by the some of the biggest players in the Homeland Security space. Our products rapidly and safely screen for weapons, drugs and other contraband. A new product launch earlier this year has propelled explosive growth at our company.
We are currently looking to hire a Software Engineer to join our technical team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to modify and redesign existing products and work with our R&D team on new designs for future products. Our ideal candidate will bring extensive knowledge of the Windows operating system and demonstrated strengths working in Visual Basic/C++/Python.
· Determine user requirements and specifications for software development of products.
· Develop software code including end-user, system level, and data management applications.
· Implementation of design including coding, testing, and documentation.
· Code maintenance including debugging and updating to keep pace with the evolving customer demands.
· Assist in planning for future applications based on new developments in computer technology.
· Communicate with operational team and management on all projects and timelines.
· Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
· 2-4 years experience in Visual Basic/C++/Python
· Extensive knowledge of the Windows operating system
· Experience building graphical interfaces
· Knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols
· Experience in SQL database tools and development highly-desired
· Experience in Visual Studio .NET desired
· Experience with Windows Embedded Solutions desired
Tek84 offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, paid vacation, sick and holiday time off.
Visit our website www.Tek84.com to learn more about our products and our company.