Teikoku USA Inc Warminster, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position provides direction and plant operations management for the machine shop, assembly, factory service and maintenance functions in the PA facility. This position is responsible for managing and allocating resources considering customer requirements and overall business objectives and reports to the Manufacturing Manager in the PA facility.
JOB DUTIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Provide leadership, direct and manage the PA machining operation, factory service and maintenance functions in accordance with customer requirements and company objectives.
· Establish and monitor plant performance goals for production, quality and safety.
· Oversee facility and equipment maintenance, schedule repairs, recommend replacement and/or additional equipment purchases.
· Interface with design and development engineering to troubleshoot and assist in problem solving with part and pump issues in production.
· Assist with field service issues as needed.
· Improves shop floor organization, safety and cleanliness for all production operations.
· Utilize the ERP system (EPICOR) for planning, scheduling and monitoring all PA production activities.
· Monitor the activities and effectiveness of time reporting for production personnel.
· Other duties/tasks at the request of the Manufacturing Manager.
· Assist other Plants with production-related activities when requested.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SPECIAL SKILLS:
· The candidate for this position must be an effective leader, with 5-10 years’ experience in both CNC and manual machining. Experience with pump manufacturing or service is beneficial.
· Working knowledge and experience with an ERP system, along with competence using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) are essential to being successful in this position.
· Six Sigma and /or Lean training/accreditation is a plus.
· Must be customer-focused on be able to work in a production team environment with mixed manufacturing models – standard, highly engineered, etc.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk, hear, walk, smell, and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 200 pounds. May utilize a lifting device as required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Ability to navigate facility.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all qualified, interested parties, regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under national or local law.
Teikoku USA Inc is headquartered in Warminster, PA, where product management, application engineering, manufacturing and servicing of products are available to support the Teikoku product line. Texas operations, including pump and parts services, are handled at Teikoku USA's Houston facility. Standard Chempump products are manufactured, serviced and supported in Marietta, OH. Highly engineered and Nuclear pumps are also manufactured in Warminster, PA. Both Teikoku and Chempump products can be serviced, with engineering support, in either of these manufacturing facilities.
Teikoku USA Inc
Teikoku USA Inc is a subsidiary of Teikoku Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd of Japan and a member of the Teikoku Group of global companies. In 2003, Teikoku USA Inc acquired the Chempump Division of Crane Co. to enhance the company's global strategy for the Western Hemisphere by bringing established canned motor pump manufacturing and service capabilities to the USA operation. Teikoku USA Inc is headquartered in Warminster, PA, where product management, application engineering, manufacturing and servicing of products are available to support the Teikoku product line. Texas operations, including pump and parts services, are handled at Teikoku USA's Houston facility. Standard Chempump products are manufactured, serviced and supported in Marietta, OH. Highly engineered and Nuclear pumps are also manufactured in Warminster, PA. Both Teikoku and Chempump products can be serviced, with engineering support, in either of these manufacturing facilities.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Teikoku USA Inc