Sales Representative (Restaurant / Hospitality Experience Wanted)
Tei Consulting Group is an established start-up here in Charlotte. Our team is seeking a full-time, Entry Level Sales Representative to join us!
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision-makers. You will liaise between customers and our internal sales/marketing teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
Additionally, you possess a need to continue self-developing, learn new business strategies, and have an entrepreneurial mindset. Do you like to flex your “work hard / play hard” muscles? Looking for more advancement opportunities? The only acceptable answer is, “YES!”
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management in a retail environment
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying the opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning, and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
- Tons of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc
- Trips to cool places like Punta Cana, LA, NYC, Las Vegas, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!
If you have experience or background in the following, we are interested: intern, relevant coursework, GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, SEM, SEO, adwords, internet advertising, local business, small business, B2B, hunter, closer, yellow pages, outside sales, inbound, outbound, telesales, telemarketing, sales associate, sales executive, appointment setting, phone sales, sales representative, field sales, direct sales, cold call, lead generation, insurance sales, merchant services, prospecting, sales leader, merchandiser, merchandising, dock worker, laborer, line tender, loader, material handler, merchandise pickup/receiving associate, receiver, receiving associate, shipping, receiving materials handler, warehouse worker, customer service, retail, entry level, stock clerk, hotel, stocker, retail associate, recreation, sales, account director, account executive, account management, account manager, business development, business developer, commercial, client manager, key account, lead generation, new business, salesperson, restaurant, entry level, sales associate, retail, shift lead, shift leader, shift supervisor, shift manager, customer service, cashier, retail sales, fast food, food service, waiter, waitress, dining, grocery, supermarket, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Market, groceries, produce, deli, bagger, butcher, cook, GNC, grocery clerk, stocker, Best Buy, Starbucks
Our Approach: We sell our client’s products with professionalism and integrity.
Our Drive: Tei Consulting Group and it’s team are goal oriented and competitive.
Our Mission Statement: Tei Consulting Group provides career training and development for all of its associates.
Tei Consulting Group
Why Work Here?About Tei Consulting Group: Our Approach: We sell our client’s products with professionalism and integrity. Our Drive: Tei Consulting Group and it’s team are goal oriented and competitive. Our Mission Statement: Tei Consulting Group provides career training and development for all of its associates. www.teiconsultinggroup.com
Goal oriented team with a drive for success, positive environment, advancement, and growth.