Junior Account Manager [Entry Level / No Experience Needed]
What are you looking for in a new job? Experience? Development? Energetic work environment? Advancement? A place to get your foot in the door?
Whatever it is, we can assure you that Tei Consulting Group can provide that! We are currently interviewing for an Entry Level Junior Account Manager where we are looking to train in every aspect of sales, marketing, customer service, and business development. This position is ideal for someone who is new to the workforce, looking for a change or interested in sales, marketing, customer service, and/or business development.
Tei Consulting Group has a positive work environment where we encourage personal and professional growth for all of our employees in all our departments including our sales and marketing department. What are your career and life goals? We are interested in helping you achieve both! Tei Consulting Group believes that when the employer/employee relationship is mutually beneficial it makes for great things all around. Win-win!!
Primary responsibilities for the Entry Level Junior Account Manager role:
- Our entry-level sales and marketing team is customer-focused and enjoys delivering smiles on each customer encounter
- Exceed customer expectations and team sales goals
- Assist in training other sales and marketing team members
Here are a few things we are looking for in an Entry Level Junior Account Manager:
- Exceptionally driven with a very strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a strong desire to succeed and advance into management
- Have a positive "solution oriented" attitude
- Competitive, sports-minded
- Someone who prioritizes growth
- Goal oriented
- Student mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Customer service, restaurant, or hospitality experience
- Retail sales experience is a plus but not required
- Athletic / sports / team experience
- Someone looking for a positive and energetic work environment
What we offer at Tei Consulting Group:
- Fast-pace, fun, work environment
- Leadership development
- Training in sales, communication, and effective presentations
- Time management mastery
- Money management
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation plan
Interested in learning more about how you fit into this top-notch environment? Send us an application today!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!
Our Approach: We sell our client’s products with professionalism and integrity.
Our Drive: Tei Consulting Group and it’s team are goal oriented and competitive.
Our Mission Statement: Tei Consulting Group provides career training and development for all of its associates.
Tei Consulting Group
Why Work Here?About Tei Consulting Group: Our Approach: We sell our client’s products with professionalism and integrity. Our Drive: Tei Consulting Group and it’s team are goal oriented and competitive. Our Mission Statement: Tei Consulting Group provides career training and development for all of its associates. www.teiconsultinggroup.com
Goal oriented team with a drive for success, positive environment, advancement, and growth.