Client Representative (Sales / Customer Service)
Did you know that “the average person will spend 90,000 hours at work over a lifetime? So, it's safe to say your job can make a huge impact on your quality of life.” Why not do something that will contribute to the kind of life you want to lead? A job that will allow you to do whatever it is you want with it; however far you want to take it with unlimited possibilities?
Candidates looking to build a career with Tei Consulting Group will learn successful marketing techniques by following our proven training systems. Learn how to master sales techniques, manage a team to produce results, run a business, and manage the sales process.
Qualifications for the Entry Level Client Representative position:
- Degree or 0-5 years of relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and/or communications background
- Internship experience in sales, marketing, and account management
- Interest in developing customer partnerships
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact
- Technical and digital skills - we work with one of the largest CRM's in the world
Perks at Tei Consulting Group:
- Coaching and development
- Incentives for exceptional work
- Chances to give back to the community
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement & recognition based on merit
- Positive team atmosphere
Send us your application and let’s see what happens!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply for this entry level position: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, collaboration, relationship-building, tech-savvy, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!
Our Approach: We sell our client’s products with professionalism and integrity.
Our Drive: Tei Consulting Group and it’s team are goal oriented and competitive.
Our Mission Statement: Tei Consulting Group provides career training and development for all of its associates.
Tei Consulting Group
Why Work Here?About Tei Consulting Group: Our Approach: We sell our client’s products with professionalism and integrity. Our Drive: Tei Consulting Group and it’s team are goal oriented and competitive. Our Mission Statement: Tei Consulting Group provides career training and development for all of its associates. www.teiconsultinggroup.com
Goal oriented team with a drive for success, positive environment, advancement, and growth.
Rock Hill, SC