Technical Support Team Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
Teguar is a leading global provider of cutting-edge industrial and medical computer solutions that are specifically designed to provide reliable performance in the most demanding environments and applications. Founded in 2010, we are a fast-growing Inc 5000 company and we believe in excellence in the quality of our products, the quality of our customer service and the quality of our team.
Teguar’s Core Values are the pulse of our organization. We sincerely care for our customers and have a true PASSION…to see our customers succeed, we have a strong COMMITMENT…to excellence and often extend boundaries to achieve the extraordinary, we exercise AGILITY and encourage our team to jump in and make it happen and we take pride in having INTEGRITY by always striving to do the right thing, even when it’s hard. We are looking for like-minded people to join forces with us in our continuous effort to execute these values.
We are currently looking for a motivated and experienced Technical Support Team Lead to be primarily responsible for overseeing and supporting Teguar's customer service activities by directing team members, resolving customer questions or technical issues and developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity, customer satisfaction and performance.
The Technical Support Team Lead also develops a variety of customer relationships to help Teguar deliver outstanding customer support.
This position is for full-time employment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads and mentors the Technical Support Team by communicating and adhering to new policies, procedures and goals and by coordinating the technical support team daily to provide excellent service to our customers.
- Provides direct support to Teguar’s customers who need assistance by answering phone calls, chat sessions or emails to provide quick resolution of issues. Also provides support, guidance and assistance to internal team members.
- Tracks and monitors customer service trends and product issues to institute a preemptive program to lower the amounts of issues experienced by our customers. This would require working with Product Management to institute measures with manufacturing to resolve issues before they reach our customers.
- Works with our Sales and Product Management teams to assist in product qualifications and testing. Needs to understand how the technical support team fits into the overall process of bringing new customers onboard and how the team is a vital part of retaining our current customers.
- Trains technical Support Technicians in all aspects related to technical support, company policies and best practices for resolving customer issues or needs.
- Evaluates and tracks the performance of team members and established procedures in regards to technical support. Monitors team performance by viewing support queues, assisting in achieving daily goals, conducting quality control evaluations to reduce error and note areas of improvement.
- Works effectively with other departments to implement strategies to increase profitability, productivity and overall client experience. This includes being “the voice of the customer” within Teguar, as well as voicing concerns on potential decisions being made within Teguar that might negatively impact our customer base.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- An Associates Degree and a minimum of 3 years' experience leading a Technical Support team; OR A minimum of 5 years experience in lieu of an associates Degree; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in a lead or management role, preferably in the computer manufacturing sector.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent verbal communication and customer facing skills
- Eagerness to learn about our products and our markets
- A true passion for learning about and leveraging new technology
- Highly motivated individual who is a self-starter, doesn't require constant instruction to learn, and is interested in continuously expanding their skill set
- Experience working with a customer support ticketing system (example: Freshdesk)
- One year experience in Software / Operating Systems support
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus Plans – quarterly and annual based on performance
- 401K matching up to 4%
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) covers medical, dental and vision expenses
- Gym membership
- Paid Holidays and PTO days
- Monthly lunches and breakfasts
- Culture Committee Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Modern office work environment with free drinks and snacks
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?