Sales Account Manager - Industrial
- Expired: March 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Teguar is a leading global provider of cutting-edge industrial and medical computer solutions that are specifically designed to provide reliable performance in the most demanding environments and applications. Founded in 2010, we are a fast-growing Inc 5000 company and we believe in excellence in the quality of our products, the quality of our customer service and the quality of our team.
Teguar's Core Values are the pulse of our organization. We sincerely care for our customers and have a true PASSION...to see our customers succeed, we have a strong COMMITMENT...to excellence and often extend boundaries to achieve the extraordinary, we exercise AGILITY and encourage our team to jump in and make it happen and we take pride in having INTEGRITY by always striving to do the right thing, even when it's hard. We are looking for like-minded people to join forces with us in our continuous effort to execute these values.
We are currently seeking an experienced and energetic Sales Account Manager for our Industrial product line who has a passion for technology, cultivating business relationships and being a strong contributor to our Sales Department.
The Account Manager will be responsible for selling products from Teguar's Industrial product line to existing clients and developing relationships and securing business with new clients to support the growth of the Industrial Channel Sales team.
- Maintains and exceeds company objectives for the Industrial Channel through achieving set sales goals.
- Negotiates best possible prices and specifications with manufacturers.
- Ensures all customer questions and customer needs are clarified with the product management team as part of the selling process.
- Develops and closes new business from existing clients primarily over the phone.
- Performs quotations and follow-up activities.
- Plans and conducts phone calls and conference calls to prospective clients.
- Maintains and upgrades customer database.
- Conducts sales presentations to decision makers by phone and occasionally on site.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Information Technology, and Operations departments to develop and create sales plans.
- On occasion helps Technical department with resolving issues that apply to existing and potential clients.
- Attends trade shows and other educational meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and 2 years of experience in a sales position; OR a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in lieu of a 4-year degree; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years of experience in technical product sales, preferred.
- Business to Business (B2B) experience, preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally (20-30% domestic travel)
- CRM experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skill.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close deals over the phone.
- Customer oriented.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Willingness to learn.
- Flexibility (ability to change with business need)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Commission Plan
- Bonus Plans - quarterly and annual based on performance
- 401K matching
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) covers medical, dental and vision expenses
- Gym membership
- Paid Holidays and PTO days
- Monthly lunches and breakfasts
- Culture Committee Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Modern office work environment with free drinks and snacks
Get fresh Manager Medical Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.