Marketing Technology Consultant (Remote)
Tegrita Corporation Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re looking for a Marketing Technology Consultant
As a Marketing Technology Consultant, your role is to collaborate with client stakeholders to understand their business needs, gather & define the requirements, propose a solution and translate the approved solution into technical specifications. Specifically, the Marketing Technology Consultant will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to assigned clients.
- Be a consultant
- Have excellent client services and support skills
- Demonstrate a proficiency in designing solutions based on client needs
- Troubleshoot & problem solve for our clients' needs
- Lead user training for new and existing Oracle Eloqua users.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proficient with Oracle Eloqua
- Expertise with email marketing, deliverability, advanced marketing campaign reporting, audience profiling and targeting.
- Familiarity with other MarTech tools such as Uberflip, Conversica, Motiva, HubSpot, Oracle Responsys
- Build and test campaign elements in Oracle Eloqua such as segments, emails, landing pages, and forms.
- Expertise building Oracle Eloqua assets (Forms, Landing Pages, Emails, Dynamic Content, and Signature Rules)
- Experience building complex audience definitions using Oracle Eloqua Segments.
- Exposure to Lead Scoring, Contact Level Security, User Security Groups, and Field Configuration
- Experience designing complex campaign workflows to meet business requirements
- Familiarity with universe sizing to help inform campaign planning and audience definition
- Understanding of personalization approaches using Oracle Eloqua functionality
- Knowledge of A/B and multi-variate testing approaches and how to execute in Oracle Eloqua
Tegrita is a consulting firm that operates with a 100% remote workforce, based in Toronto, Canada. We offer you the opportunity to learn and grow while collaborating with a team across types of expertise, and on a variety of projects. We work in fluid teams that are remote, agile, efficient and focused on excellence. The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, leadership is a must and innovation is expected.
We recognize the importance of retaining our talented team of individuals and that's why we are committed to keeping Tegrita a great place to work. It's our people that allow us to stay ahead of the competition. We are consultants, not an agency. We help crush the most critical barriers in marketing and sales for our clients. Our focus is Marketing Technology Consulting and Strategy with a specialization in marketing automation. We are growing our consulting team to add additional consultants who share our passion for sharing their knowledge and ideas, who love marketing technology, and want to help our clients implement, customize and support their marketing technology solutions.
To succeed at Tegrita, you must be able to work both independently and collaboratively and have the passion and desire to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
You're a great fit as a Marketing Technology Consultant at Tegrita if you describe yourself as:
- Responsive--moves quickly to solve problems and address issues; establishes processes to avoid mistakes; takes ownership of finding solutions ·
- Completion oriented--understands and meets requirements; takes ownership of tasks and sees them through to finish; responsible for deliverables
- Organization and detail--plans effectively to manage work; moves seamlessly between projects to maximize time and effort expended; minimizes downtime and mistakes
- Relationship focused--builds trust with associates and clients; can be counted upon; delivers on promises
- Troubleshooter--checks work to ensure high quality; reviews for continuous improvement
- Professionally curious--desires to learn more about the business and grow in knowledge and capability within the organization and industry; asks why
Learn more about our team: https://tegrita.com/about-us/or see our team talk about their experience working here https://tegrita.com/careers/
As a Marketing Technology Consultant, flexibility and collaboration is required. We are a company with a passion to help empower our clients through knowledge transfer and strategy enablement, in a collaborative dynamic environment and we seek team members that are ready for a significant change and the opportunity to help shape our organization.
The Marketing Technology Consultant role will require up to 25% travel across North America, once it is again safe to travel.
Here at Tegrita, we welcome and encourage applications from all individuals with relevant experience, people with disabilities, including people with lived experience of mental health and addictions issues. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects our the selection process.