KTVB-7 is seeking a Digital Sales Assistant to join our sales team. This position works strategically with the sales staff to generate creative solutions that deliver customer results through our digital assets, as well as, monitor campaign performance. The Digital Sales Assistant must have expert knowledge of digital marketing including social media, SEO/SEM. Position reports to the Digital Sales Manager.
- Digital order entry with high level of accuracy.
- Request, update and monitor digital creative scheduling.
- Execute campaigns and creative development for all digital advertising
- Manage the startup process for digital campaigns with an active role onboarding calls as needed
- Monitor digital campaigns pacing and effectiveness to ensure campaign delivery.
- Retain/grow digital revenue by proactively finding opportunities to optimize campaign performance.
- Report monthly metrics and campaign results to the account managers and assist account executives/account managers in interpreting the results to the client.
- Manage and communicate inventory sell through percentages and avails to staff
- Work as a liaison with 3rd party vendors
- Reconcile / audit 3rd party billing
- Attend client campaign recap meetings as the digital fulfillment expert.
- Other duties as assigned by DSM and/or LSM.
- Minimum 2 years of account engagement in a professional, fast paced sales environment preferred.
- Position requires strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effective as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a deadline-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, Social Media, targeted display, mobile and video marketing strategies
- Google AdWords Certified preferred.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop/Creative Suite preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 49 television stations and two radio stations in 41 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 30 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA also delivers innovative and unparalleled solutions for advertisers through TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS). TMS is a one-stop shop that helps businesses thrive through an unmatched suite of services and solutions that reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Qualifications: * Minimum 2 years of account engagement in a professional, fast paced sales environment preferred. * Position requires strong written and verbal communication skills * Ability to work effective as part of a team and independently. * Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a deadline-driven, team-oriented environment. * Familiar with SEO, SEM, Social Media, targeted display, mobile and video marketing strategies * Google AdWords Certified preferred. * Proficient with Adobe Photoshop/Creative Suite preferred * Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook * Proven track record of exceeding expectations Education: Vocational Certificate Employment Type: ["FULL_TIME"]