Background in Engineering, engineering technology, or quality assurance technology.
Excellent opportunity to join a successful dental lab
- Improve our processes by working with teams to further the advancement for The Dental Lab – Do not be satisfied with the status quo – find creative ways to get things done better, faster and more efficiently.
- Listen generously, suspend judgment (“Fifth Discipline” **) and maintain curiosity
- Deliver results across a broad range of business and technical challenges
- Maintain DAMAS certified status and NADL Certified Dental Lab status through annual third-party audits and ongoing documentation development and records keeping. “Automate” as much as possible.
- Working closely with our marketing group, complaint & remake handling system and our business data analyst, provide context for monthly, quarterly, and annual graphical reports on all aspect of remakes and customer complaints by department following an established Pareto-based format.
- Lead procedural audits of the technical staff on a predetermined schedule as well as products with high remakes and working with the department leaders within RCA (?) meetings to suggest corrective action to reduce these occurrences
- Plans and direct activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for dental device manufacturing processes, including materials, and products: Further develop and improve standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge from engineering fields and quality methods such as 5S, Kaizen, lean, etc.
- Work with our management and technical staff to; edit work instructions which require modification and write new work instructions for non-document procedures to be used within the quality management system
- Manage our OSHA, HIPAA, and other regulatory compliance systems, attending local courses and report back to management with updates and suggested changes when needed
- Provide context for calibration and maintenance of equipment in the laboratory, this function will involve tracking and ensuring the schedules are kept with the department team leaders not physically doing the work
** Peter Senge identified five (5) basic disciplines or components of a learning organization: 1) systems thinking; 2) personal mastery; 3) mental models; 4) shared vision; and 5) team learning.
- Minimum of Associate's Degree in engineering, engineering technology or quality assurance technology
- Must be an effective communicator capable or working within a team structure to achieve company quality and business goals.
- Must be experienced with developing and delivering training programs. Must be able to enhance and improve our existing training systems (with “Sam and Tim” support as CDT’s)
- Must be capable of conducting technical and process internal audits with assistance from our technical staff. ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) preferred.
- Competency to manage and maintain a CAPA system which meets FDA good manufacturing standards (cGMP)
- Must have a working knowledge of methods and techniques for Opportunity Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions
- Must be competent in technical writing to create and edit work instructions for various processes with the assistance of our technical team
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word, for the analysis of information and report writing
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- In-House Dental
- PTO for most Holidays
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply with Indeed
Why Work Here?Teeth Techs, LLC is a full-service Dental Lab recruiting & placement firm that works exclusively in the Dental Lab & Dental Technology industry.
Great Career, Benefits, and Compensation Package