Teeter is seeking a skilled, experienced NetSuite Administrator with Accounting Experience.
· Identify inefficiencies and opportunities; recommend solutions, improvements and controls
· Eliminate complexity and streamline business processes
· Qualify, hire and manage outside vendors to implement solutions
· Plan, coordinate and conduct related software, system and end user testing
· Provide functional and technical support and training to end users.
· Setup and monitor meaningful reporting alerts and KPIs
· BA or BS in Finance, Information Technology, Management information systems or related field.
· Minimum three years’ experience · Knowledge of accounting and finance processes (billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, and reporting).
· Analytic thinking and problem-solving skills
· Good interviewing and negotiation skills applicable to identifying, defining, and evaluating requirements
· Good written and verbal communication abilities
· Good interpersonal qualities
· Excellent organization skills
· NetSuite Administrator Certification or NetSuite experience
Benefits: Group Medical, 401K plan, Paid Time Off, Access to Onsite: Gym with Personal Trainer, Tennis Court.