Teesnap, LLC. Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
** At this time, we can only accept U.S. Citizens or Green Card
Teesnap was born out of frustration to book a tee time online; it wasn't executed well, anywhere. Even if golf courses offered tee times online, the experience was disappointing. Just as the love of golf drives the pursuit of perfection in our game, passion for innovation fuels Teesnap’s drive to create the industry’s best, most easy-to-operate tools for golf’s best, most hassle-free experiences. As golfers, we know “best” is a moving target–just as we know how (and where) to find joy in the pursuit of perfection.
Las Vegas or Fully Remote
No - At this time, we can only accept U.S. Citizens or Green Card
The AWS Cloud/DevOps Engineer will be working with the engineering team and focusing on AWS infrastructure and automation. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code. The Engineer will work closely with the Director of Software Engineering and Architecture to build, manage and automate our AWS infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- Support necessary infrastructure
What You Need:
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Helm / Ansible for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Strong experience with monitoring, metrics, and visualization tools (e.g. CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Strong scripting experience preferably with Python and Shell
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
What Will Really Excite us:
- Experienced AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional. In our world, this is like your golf course membership
- Experience with dev ops automation and a reflexive cringe when the continuous deployment pipeline is broken - like missing a 15-foot putt.
- Strong bias for action and ownership
- Previous startup experience would be a huge plus
- Las Vegas or Fully remote
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Mate to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, keyboard, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24 hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e., business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information see https://www.teesnap.com/careers/
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Teesnap, LLC.