Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TEEMA Solutions Group is seeking LPN for long-term contract positions in Ada, Oklahoma clinics. Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides general patient care and basic patient education. The LPN performs duties which indirectly support patient care such as scheduling, recordkeeping, and maintaining supplies inventories.
What you will be doing:
- Assists doctors, registered nurses, and therapists with examination, treatments, special tests and procedures and the care of the patient.
- Records and reports observed symptoms, reactions, treatments, and changes in the patients’ conditions.
- Administers medications according to hospital policy.
- Educates patients regarding health-related issues.
- Coordinates labeling, delivery, and receipt of laboratory specimens and results.
- Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control methods.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What you must have:
- Vocational / technical training in Nursing
- Knowledge of patient care charts and patient histories.
- Knowledge of clinical and/or surgical operations and documentation.
- Skill in performing clinical and medical procedures.
- Knowledge of patient evaluation and triage procedures.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and/or infection control standards.
- Ability to safely lift, and physically manipulate patients.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Knowledge of appropriate procedures and standards for the administration of medications and patient care aids.
- Ability to educate patients and/or families as to the nature of disease and to provide instruction on proper care and treatment.
- Ability to prepare and process laboratory samples using established protocols.
- Ability to observe, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress.
1921 Stonecipher BlvdAda, OK
Get fresh Medstar LPN jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.