Ted's Montana Grill isn't your ordinary restaurant, so we aren't looking for ordinary people. While we’re Premium, Polished and Professional, we’re Cool (known as 3 PC). We live by “The Big Sky Spirit”, which is our moral compass and is evident in everything we do.
The Proprietor, under the leadership of the Director of Operations, is responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant. Core responsibilities include performance, guest satisfaction, increased sales and profitability, while actively ensuring the restaurant meets financial and operating goals.
At Ted’s our Proprietors don’t have a buy-in but are empowered to make a difference and lead their business.
Proprietors are accountable for ensuring our team members effortlessly deliver “Big Sky Moments” to every guest while our fellow managers are delivering the same to our team members. They set clear expectations through providing direction and honest feedback that offers praise, performance improvement and career development. After all, The Big Sky is the Limit.
o Recruitment and Retention
o Training and Development
o Supervision and Leadership
As an active member in their community, Ted’s Proprietors function with an ownership mentality. They go above and beyond to maintain the quality and consistency our guests crave (no compromises, no short-cuts, no matter what).
o Sales Growth
o Guest Service
o Quality of Operations
They’re business savvy, setting their annual budget and managing their live P/L statement weekly. In partnership with their Culinary Manager/Chef & FOH Manager, our Proprietors uphold all standards of operational excellence.
o Financial Reporting
- 5+ years as a General Manager, Managing Partner or Assistant General Manager
- Polished casual, upscale or fine dining experience (preferred)
- Sustainable operational results with solid job history
- Stellar business acumen – managing a P&L, scheduling, ordering/inventory
- Enjoys hands-on leadership in a scratch kitchen restaurant
Essential Physical Requirements:
· Withstand temperatures of 30 degrees to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Moves throughout the restaurant for extended periods of time (up to 10-12 hours a day).
· Lifts and carries items weighing up to 75 lbs. for distances of up to 10 ft.
Ted’s Montana Grill is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify employer.