Barista (Ballston Quarter)
Ted's Bulletin Arlington, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Ted's Bulletin's brand new location at Ballston Quarter islooking for an experienced Barista to join our opening Team!
Our Baristas prepare quality beverages and provide extraordinary customer service for our guests. We're not just looking for an order-taker/coffee-maker - we're seeking a true hospitality professional who is warm, genuine and engaging, as well as efficient and accurate.
Ideally, you'll have at least 6 months' experience in a high-volume, upscale casual dining or equivalent service environment.
In return, we offer some of the best hours in the industry. There is flexibility with scheduling, and for full-timers we offer a generous range of benefits. In addition, Ted's is going through some exciting changes and there is real opportunity for growth.
Ted's Bulletin is an Equal Opportunity employer.
To be successful in this role, you'll meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Able to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day, and lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Must be of legal age to prepare, serve, and ring alcoholic beverages h
- Able to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends, and some holidays
- Certified in (or able to be certified in) responsible alcohol service (as required by state or local law)
- High energy and stamina. Able to work within a fast-paced, highly mobile environment and communicate effectively with guests and team members
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required