*********HIRING NOW APPLY TODAY*******
Tedla Transportation Inc. Looking for drivers for Non-Emergency Transportation (NEMT) using a company vehicle as well as owner-operators!
Minimum starting at $120 per day for a full-time position or as an owner-operator and pay commission only 15%-20% of your earnings. The choice is yours
Currently accepting applications: Roanoke, Pulaski, Lynchburg, and Bedford area.
Excellent customer service skills are a must-have with a good driving record!
Drivers will provide services to our members to doctors' visits, outpatient services, day support appointments, therapy sessions, adult daycare centers, and all other medical-related services that are not considered an emergency.
- Have a Virginia driver's license. Minimum age of 26 years old with three years or more driving experience.
- If applicable, be able to provide five years of driving records.
- Must pass all drug tests and quarterly check-ups.
- Must pass a national background check
- Plus points on Department of Motor Vehicle Record
- Must have a smartphone with GPS and headphones to be able to communicate with dispatch
- Schedule rides within 24 hours notice.
- Available to work five to six days a week
- Owner-operators must own a VAN