QUALITY ENGINEER 1
- Posted: over a month ago
The Quality Engineer provides direct support to the Tedia Quality Management System (TQMS). The Quality Engineer will interact with many team members at various levels of the organization in pursuit of ensuring a robust quality system to maintain compliance with systemic and regulatory programs within Tedia.
- Lead Tedia’s Management of Change process
- Review and approve management of changes to determine re-qualification needs
- Employ statistical techniques and rationale in decision-making activities driven by quality data that is statistical in nature (nonconformance trends, CAPA effectiveness, part qualification, process monitoring)
- Conduct and perform technical lead activities for internal and external audits involving the TQMS
- Facilitate the review and revision of Tedia’s documentation, where applicable, to reflect all organizational and standard changes
- Participate in Continuous Improvement events that will affect the TQMS
- Consult, collaborate, train, and promote employee engagement in the TQMS
- Assist with the management of Tedia’s Corrective and Preventive Action Program (CAPA) and Corrective Action Requests (CAR)
- Promote the standardization of the TQMS, its processes, and documentation
- Assist Quality Management to ensure project goals are met and sustained through the development of an effective Quality Management System
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. However, this position will perform technical lead duties for other Quality Assurance positions, where deemed necessary.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in a manufacturing environment
- Associates Degree with experience working with quality systems and applicable ISO standards.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical field
- Experience working with quality systems and applicable ISO standards.
- Accountability (Advanced Level)
- Adaptability/Flexibility (Advanced Level)
- Continual/Process Improvement (Advanced Level)
- Ethics/Integrity (Advanced Level)
- Analytical Thinking (Advanced Level)
- Developing Others (Basic Level)
- Initiative (Advanced Level)
- Problem Solving (Advanced Level)
Work Environment /Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- No late CARs, CAPAs
- All QCBD routing up to date.
- All audit responses completed within 30 days of audit
Tedia Co Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at Tedia Co Inc