Ted Ross Consulting LLC Gaithersburg, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $180,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
TRC Engineering is an area leader with a team of experienced facility engineering professionals, specializing in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems analysis, trouble shooting, maintenance planning, design and retrofitting as well as other engineering practices. We are currently looking for Mechanical Engineers to join our growing team
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting TRC Management, Senior Engineer/Specialist and/or project team with project evaluation, design, construction documentation, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts. In order to be successful, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on many tasks that require various skills, and appropriately prioritizing those tasks' completion.
- Design HVAC, and Plumbing Systems for buildings and facilities using AutoCAD
- Performance and analysis of Domestic Cold and Hot Water demand calculations
- Performance and analysis of buildings’ heating and cooling demands and energy modeling with various computer programs.
- Understanding of codes to design HVAC and plumbing systems
- Work from the initial conceptual mechanical design to the completion of facilities type projects
- Assist with on-site management to ensure project success
- Assist other team members in project operations and technical guidance
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines
- Responsible for project profitability and tracking costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and five years’ experience for Mechanical Engineer positions, five years related experience for AutoCAD Designer position.
- Must have knowledge of and the ability to use AutoCAD and building load simulation programs such as Trane Tracer and/or Carrier HAP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and skilled with MS Office Programs, Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to work individually or as a part of a small team
- Ability to multi-task and self-schedule accordingly
Types of Projects Assigned
Our team members may work various projects concurrently or consecutively, such as:
- Large Building/Property Boiler or Chiller Plant Replacement Design and Construction Administration
- Property Condition Audits and Investigations
- MEP Issue investigation and resolution
- Operations and Preventive Maintenance Program Design and Implementation
- Piping Systems Evaluation, Replacement Design and Construction Administration
Ted Ross Consulting LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Ted Ross Consulting LLC