SQL Database Developer/Administrator
Tech(x) is seeking a SQL Database Developer / Administrator to join our team! You will be supporting the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) CIO/G6. You will be responsible for testing and implementing computer databases supporting multiple business applications.
- Administer, test, and implement computer databases
- Coordinate changes to computer databases
- Implement security measures to safeguard computer databases
- Monitor performance space on servers and databases
- Respond to database problems and escalations
- Provide trend analysis and reporting
- Previous experience in database administration or other related fields
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.